The Most Powerful Shanti Mantra
(Peace Mantra) Ever
Your search for lasting happiness ends with the discovery of the Shanti Mantra. Chanting it regularly will help you unlock long-term joy.
Ancient scriptures and modern science both agree that happiness triggers neural pathways that attract more happiness.
You must know that altruism is the key to true peace.
When you treat all living beings equally, you find unconditional, everlasting love and compassion for all. We shall experience divine powers that permeate our being, that cures us of all maladies and grant us everlasting peace and bliss
The Shanti Mantra is a ray of hope and a magical panacea for all your problems in this stressful, fast-paced world.
Powerful Shanti (Peace) Mantra:
How can this Shanti Mantra Help?
- This divine Mantra has special syllabus with rhythmic chanting that soothes your agitated mind.
- It helps you overcome anger, irritation, brain tumours, ulcers, hormonal imbalances and other bodily ills caused by your stressed-out daily life.
- This Mantra is key to the cure of all your physical and mental ills.
- Once you begin chanting this mantra regularly, you can feel your mind becoming calm and peaceful.
- You will feel rejuvenated. You concentration and workmanship skills are enhanced greatly.
- This Peace Mantra heals your spiritual self. It resolves inner conflicts and ensures lasting peace.
- It enables you to live in harmony with yourself and your surroundings.
Find more Peace Mantras:
When you chant this prayer for peace, it flushes out your negative thoughts. All your pent-up anger, frustration and hatred are released, and peace of mind restored.
Since you are filled with positivity, the world seems to be a more positive and cheerful place as well.
- Understand and appreciate the pause after chanting “Shanti”. This silence is a virtue of the spiritually enlightened.
- Shanti or silence is very important. It alone bestows true peace on those who respect it.
- You should chant this verse at least 21 times a day, without fail.
- You should chant this Mantra just after waking up in the morning and just before going to bed.
- Keep your mind free of worries and troubles. Your posture should be straight.
- When you chant the Shanti Mantra with full concentration, the positive effects can be seen in your body, mind and soul.
You should chant this Mantra every day. It will remove all the obstacles on your way to productivity and success.
It can shield from negative forces on the physical, divine and internal plane. It can protect you from natural disasters, diseases, amnesia and other personal weaknesses.
Om Shanti… Shanti… Shanti…
Always stay calm with these Mantras: